410CC Injection Mortar Fischer Fis VL For Wall Construction in BD
- The FIS VL is a 2-component injection mortar based on the vinyl ester.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The 410 ml coaxial cartridges can be easily used with the fischer FIS AC dispenser.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer.