Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ is specially formulated integral liquid
Waterproofing compound composed of surface active plasticizing agents, polymers & additives.
It is used as an additive for cement concrete, mortar & plasters.
It makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation.
Areas of Application
Waterproofing of concrete and sand-cement mortars used in
- Roof slabs and screeds,
- Water tanks & water retaining structures,
- External plastering,
- Bathrooms and balconies,
- Sumps and drains
- Corrosion resistant – Makes concrete more cohesive, hence protects steel better against corrosion
- Compatibility – Being a liquid, easily dispersible & compatible with concrete/mortar mixes.
- Permeability – It reduces the permeability of water into concrete.
- Strength – The setting time and compressive strength of the concrete remains within the specification limits.
- Shrinkage – Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster & concrete.
- Workability – Improves workability of freshly mixed cement concrete.
- Durability – Increases durability by improving waterproofing of concrete.
Method of Application
- Charge cement & aggregates to concrete mixer as per the mix design, mix in dry state for 1–2 minutes.
- Start addition of 75–80% mixing water & mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining mixing / gauging water, then add to concrete mixer & mix for another 2 minutes.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
Precautions & Limitations
- Do not add Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ directly to dry cement & aggregate mix.
- Maintain water-cement ratio as low as possible.
- Do not increase the dosage of Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ than the recommendation.
200 ml per 50 kg bag of cement
- Best before 2 years from the date manufacture when in sealed pack and stored under proper condition.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
Health & Safety
- Use rubber hand gloves & safety goggles, while using Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children