Heavy-Duty Epoxy Resin and Hardener Araldite Brand – alltoolsbd.com
This product is 100% ORIGINAL imported from India with hologram proof
Be aware of fakes online and regular store
Araldite joints are water proof, heat proof, stress proof,
And resistant to most chemicals. Non-corrosive and non-toxic.
Size: ( Resin 1kg + Hardener 800g ) 1.8kg
ARALDITE Standard bonds anything to anything
Like metals, ceramic, marble, granite, most plastic/PVC, ivory, asbestos, glass, wood, leather rubber etc.
Not suitable for plastics like silicon rubber.
How to Apply:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded.
- Take equal quantities(by volume) of resin and hardener of Adralite Standard.
- Mix the resin and hardner until it forms a uniform colour.
- Apply a thin coat of the mixture on both the surfaces.
- Join the surfaces and apply pressure using tape, clamps or band.
- Remove the pressure after 6 -8 hours.
- Full strength is achieved in 24 hours