Type : Corded phone
Power Source: Telephone Line
3-step ringer volume (Off, Low, High)
- Switchable Tone/Pulse Settings: The KX-TS500MX can be switched between tone (pushbutton) and pulse (rotary), ensuring that it will work on either type of telephone line.
- Last Number Redial: One-touch (32 digits); This dials the number you most recently dialed. If you need to make a follow-up call or the line was busy the first time, just press the redial button.
- Timed Flash: 600 ms; This function, which supports Call Waiting and PBX use, ensures that a caller is not accidentally cut off while on hold.
- Electronic Volume Control: Even in mid-conversation, you can adjust the receiving volume of the handset to any of 6 levels.
- 3-Step Ringer Selector: The ringer volume can be set to Off, Low, or High. Set it to Off when you don’t want to be disturbed during a meeting.
- Dial Mode: Tone (DTMF)/pulse
- Mounting :wall mountable
Dimension: HxWxD : 96 mm x 150 mm x 200 mm
Weight :475 g